Thinking Of Renting Out Your Investment Property But Don't Know Where To Start?
Finding A Good Tenant can be a lot of work These Days in addition to keeping up with all the Landlord and Tenant Regulations.
You Have To Be Able To Trust Your Tenants With one of The Largest Purchases You Have Made. Before Renting Out Your Property let us help you understand the law and your responsibilities.
How can we help you find a tenant? Exposure Is The Most Important Element To Let Potential Tenants Know That Your Property Is Available For Rent. In the GTA there are thousands of rental accommodations and we're all competing for attention.
When It Comes To Exposure, Advertising Is Key. Realtor.ca (Formally Known As MLS.ca) is One Of The Most Powerful Tools That We Use When Advertising Your Property. We don't stop there, we utilize numerous internet Sites, Search Engines , And Print Advertising To Help ensure Maximum Exposure. You can test us out, call and ask us for a sample property we have listed and we'll tell you the sites its on and the number of hits and telephone enquiries we've received. You can check the links to see our work.
Once You Find Your Tenant It Is Important For You As The Landlord To Know Your Rights And The Rights Of The Tenants.
Visit Landlord And Tenant Board for a wealth of information.
Do you have a Condo or Freehold Investment to Rent? Relax and Let Us Take Care of Everything!
- We Do All the Advertising
- Post Photos and Professional Description of your property
- Local, National and Corporate Advertising
- Handle the Internet and Phone enquiries
- Schedule and Attend all the viewings
- Obtain a Full Rental Application, including references
- Run a Credit Check Report
- Prepare an Offer to Lease
- Compile The Right Clauses To Protect You
- Ensure the first and last month rent is obtained
- Optional Cleaning and Decluttering Available
- Minor Touch-Ups and Discounts for painting and floor available. We even have discounts on applicances.
Call Our Full Service Rental Department today 416-896-3333
Toronto Corporate Relocation Company.
Thinking Of Your Next Investment? Why Not Invest In Toronto's Condo Market?
Ask About our Power of Sale List.
Receive a Rental Market Value Report!
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty